just when i thought it was safe.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
just when I thought it was safe, Donald trump is coming to a town near me.:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Trump was in my town a few months ago.

Luckily, despite this being a very red state, I don't see too much support for Trump around these parts in general - if anything, I see tons of support for Sanders.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Yeah, Trump was in my town a few months ago.

Luckily, despite this being a very red state, I don't see too much support for Trump around these parts in general - if anything, I see tons of support for Sanders.
well this is one Marylander, who's not voting for him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not voting at all this election: I don't feel confidient in any of the candidates.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I'm not voting at all this election: I don't feel confidient in any of the candidates.
I don't feel confident in them ether, told my mom that I was going to show up to where trump was going to speak. with a bunch of tomato's, and throw them at him lol.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I don't feel completely comfortable with any of them either but it's better to cast your vote than to let Trump win.
I don't know , but my mind might change about voting in the election by November. if I do vote this November, it will not be for trump.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I get the feeling we're going to get another 2000 situation and all those who either didn't vote or voted third party will whine their butts off if Trump or Cruz wins louder and harder than those who actually voted against him.

Just sayin'.

That's what gets me worried about this election. If Bernie wins the nomination, all Clinton's supporters will moan about it, if Clinton wins the nomination, Bernie supporters will moan about it. Votes are either not going to be cast or a pathetic third party will get just enough votes to clip into a thin enough majority. No one wants a repeat of the Gore/Bush/Nader fiasco. And like i always say, sure, I'd love to be the guy that goes "dumb red states voted for Bush, blah blah blah," but I am far angrier at the angsty 20 year old snotrockets that say "I'm proud I voted for Nader" and then spent 2001-2008 whining the loudest about the Iraq War. They had ample chance to stop it by sucking it up and voting for Gore (full disclosure, he would have been okay at best or meh at worst), but felt the need to make a statement no one heard and no one cared about. This sort of thing will essentially roll up the red carpet for Trump or Cruz. While indies love to say "there's no greater of two evils," there certainly is this time around. I'd rather suffer the disappointment of a Democrat getting like one or two things out there in 4 years than whatever horror show a con man and an actually frighteningly competent lunatic can do in 8. I mean, if we had a moderate guy on the right that didn't have horrifying supporters, I'd say "do whatever, man." But we don't. We don't.

That said, I'm absolutely sick of talking about Drumph. There's nothing to say there except at least he's talking smack about Duh-Buhya's pork project of a War. He's pretty much there because of the toxic rhetoric created since 2008 since WAAAAAAA! Our guy didn't win. The thing that bothers me though is Cruz. Sure, you can make the obvious "All Drumph's supporters are angry morons or those who buy into his brand" comments... but Cruz's are thousands of times more frightening. Religious and constitutional literalists that are prone to making this country an ultra-far right Theocracy who say things that make Drumph look tolerant. And that's the other thing that worries me. No matter who wins this nomination, unlike the liberals who only vote Democrat when they feel like it (and when it comes to mid-terms they sit on their butts then whine about how a bunch of far right jerks take over Congress), Republicans usually vote whoever they get, no matter if they like them or not. When it comes to Trump and Cruz it's like (and I wish I had a better analogy) Frieza and Cell. They're both dangerous, but Cell's slightly worse and took more to take down.