"Julie's Greenroom" series with Julie Andrews coming to Netflix in 2017

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Is the show coming back for more seasons or is it just a one season only show?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I think it’s been quietly canceled and that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I think it’s been quietly canceled and that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
Dang that's a shame. It seems like the Henson Company hasn't done much puppet related shows lately besides Dark Crystal which was amazing!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not surprised. I couldn't even make it through one episode, I found it really boring.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
This show really could've been better... I mean yeah obviously it was catered towards younger kids but still, it just felt really flat and uninspired.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Just finished watching the whole series and I have mixed feelings about it. While it’s great that the arts and what goes into making a show on stage being explained to young children and all the guest stars were great, especially Julie Andrews, I feel it could easily be translated better with the Sesame Street characters putting on a show during a theater workshop instead of the new characters. It mostly fell flat, especially Gus. I didn’t find him interesting much at all.

C to the J

Reaction score
Just finished watching the whole series and I have mixed feelings about it. While it’s great that the arts and what goes into making a show on stage being explained to young children and all the guest stars were great, especially Julie Andrews, I feel it could easily be translated better with the Sesame Street characters putting on a show during a theater workshop instead of the new characters. It mostly fell flat, especially Gus. I didn’t find him interesting much at all.
Can't say I blame you about that last part, Most non-puppet characters tend to be a little... underwhelming. If I had one concise complaint, it would be the way the end credits music ends.