Julie Andrews: "One Step Into Spring" coming to DVD in 2014

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Why would they wait till the day before the DVD is due to come out to change their minds about the release date?

And if it's not coming out for a year - why are there already screenshots from the DVD on Muppet Wiki? This all makes no sense.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's weird that they're doing this. Of course I actually wasn't too excited about this (I probably would have picked it up if I found a copy, but wouldn't have set out to find a copy on the day it came out). But at least we'll be getting some kind of Muppet release close to the movie's release date (if only Disney would release something then.... Or any other company that has something with the Muppets).

Duke Remington

Reaction score
We wanted to give everybody a heads up that the "One Step Into Spring" DVD release with Julie Andrews and the Muppets has been postponed by Legend Group Studios until Spring 2014 to coincide with the Muppets eighth theatrical feature.

On-line sites like Amazon still have it being released on April 23, however, you won't find the DVD anywhere. The good news is that this anticipated CBS special will be released on DVD in Spring 2014. It's not cancelled, only delayed.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Now, please tell us all what's going with Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5 and why their releases have been pushed back? We really need to put that one to rest.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
We wanted to give everybody a heads up that the "One Step Into Spring" DVD release with Julie Andrews and the Muppets has been postponed by Legend Group Studios until Spring 2014 to coincide with the Muppets eighth theatrical feature.

On-line sites like Amazon still have it being released on April 23, however, you won't find the DVD anywhere. The good news is that this anticipated CBS special will be released on DVD in Spring 2014. It's not cancelled, only delayed.

Well, Mr. Chapman, it still hasn't been released, so... WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL US! :grouchy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
So sez Amazon:
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This makes the blurb on the DVD--"Classic on DVD for the first time ever!"--rather amusing.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This would be wonderful to see on DVD........I hope it really does get released soon......I haven't ever seen it and I'm always happy for Muppet specials (especially classic ones like this) to get released.:smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Why didn't Legend Group Studios release this special as promised?

We all need to email Legend Group Studios to get them to reinstate and fulfill their promise to release the special.

Last edited by a moderator: