Julie Andrews: "One Step Into Spring" coming to DVD in 2014

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Not a Muppet special per se, but a check of Muppet Wiki seems to indicate this special has enough Muppet material to have it worth mentioning that it's coming out.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B999DLS/?tag=vglnk-c485-20

Interestingly, it seems to be from the same company that distributed the A Special Sesame Street Christmas DVD... I guess that means it'll smell like printer BO but hey, any classic Muppet material, no matter how obscure is something I'll take.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think Muppet Wiki usually notes video releases of productions that feature guest appearances by the Muppets, so it's not that big a deal (but it's still good this was posted on the forum).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
There's actually quite a lot of Muppets in this special, I'll have to watch it later, hopefully it's on Youtube.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the company that owns this special owns any of the other Julie Andrews specials with the Muppets. The Muppet Wiki pages don't seem to note distribution rights or production credits for these specials (except for Julie on Sesame Street being produced by ITC). That would be good to know, so we could get an idea on if Legendary Group can release any of the other ones.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm happy about this! The large presence of the Muppets in this almost makes it a Muppet special in disguise. Can't wait. :smile:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Julie Andrews and Muppets are two of my favorite things! I'm excited to check this out, I've not seen it before!