Julia Child & The Sweedish Chef

mikebennidict

Reaction score
to the beast of my knoweledge she never was on TMS but what if she did? and how well would she and The Sweedish Chef work together? probably not very well and he's probably drive her crazy. what do you think. have any ideas?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I don't know about Julia Childs - after all, she is dead- but what about Emeril?

Klonoa

Reaction score
Julia Childs was in a hilarous public service announcement about fire safety on a TV network when I was living in Austin a few years ago in college.

The Swedish Chef should be on Iron Chef. Maybe he could beat the Yellow Chef (I call him Chef Sweaty).

--Klonoa

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dude! That would be so totally righteous! The Swedish chef would be awesome on that show!

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Emeril would go good with The Swedish Chef because they both make a lot of noise :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Maybe the Swede should have own, like, one time cooking special. Maybe that's a lame idea.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I dont think that would work.I mean who would watch a muppet for food recipes :confused: .

Beakerfan

Reaction score
That's true. Hey- there's this store in the mall by my house that has Swedish Chef plushes! They are so cool! AThey also have Gonzo, Beaker, Janice, and Rizzo at the moment. :cool:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I have some muppet stuffed animals.I have this huge fozzie thats as big as me.