Joan

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Thems fightin' words to me. ROSIE RULES!!!!!
Oh my god, someone phone the press, a rare outbreak of bad taste plague has broken out in Oxford, Mississipi. How on earth can you like her - she's annoying, but not even in a funny way.

BTW checked out your radio site Nate and lovin your work dude ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
I love Rosie, always have, always will. She's my Mokey and Janice (but not in that sick twisted way like Byron). She is just my favorite! Bad taste it may be, but I love her!

Thank you for checking out the site too!

Luke

Reaction score
Nate,

So when are you on ? Weekends what time ?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Just thought I'd say that I like Rosie, but not in that sick, twisted way like Nate. :wink:

I used to turn on her show just to watch the monologue even if I didn't care about her guests, cause they were always funny.

radionate

Reaction score
Weekends and whenever they call me in. Normally I'm the afternoon dude, even when I fill in. 5-9 on Saturday, and 2-7 on Sundays. Not to bite the hand that feeds me, but it's not my pick of a station to work for. I'm underappreciated and used, but it's resume material none the less. I just miss doing mornings and production, my first two loves. sigh

Luke

Reaction score
Cool - i'll check it out. I have been a radio person myself a few years ago - though not presenting but (a very small part) of a Zoo team !

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Just thought I'd say that I like Rosie, but not in that sick, twisted way like Nate. :wink:

I used to turn on her show just to watch the monologue even if I didn't care about her guests, cause they were always funny.
I don't like Rosie in a sick twisted way. I just admire her and think she is funny. I really wanted to take over her show when she retired. Oh well.

She really served as a great role model for me in broadcasting and life. I never want to be the shock jock, just the king of nice on the airwaves, with a little twisted humor and double entondras thrown in for fun!

I will someday be king of all media: film, tv, radio, theatre, and print!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I will someday be king of all media: film, tv, radio, theatre, and print!
Then please get me a job somewhere! I would love to host a show like Rosie, people tell me I'm a male version of her! lol!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Then please get me a job somewhere! I would love to host a show like Rosie, people tell me I'm a male version of her! lol!
Are you not seeing what I just typed????? I AM GOING TO HAVE THAT SHOW. ME. NOT BYRON. YOU CAN NO LONGER HAVE ANY COOKIES OR HOST THE SHOW. YOU HEAR ME. SHE IS MY IDOL. WHEN MOKEY OR JANICE HAVE ENOUGH TALENT TO HOST A SHOW AND RETIRE, THEN YOU CAN TAKE OVER FOR THEM, BUT LEAVE MY ROSIE ALONE. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE FOL GIRLS, THAT COUNTRY SINGER, JANICE, MOKEY, and MARY. PLUS YOU GET TO BE DOROTHY AND SUZANNE. MUST YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?!!!! :mad:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Are you not seeing what I just typed????? I AM GOING TO HAVE THAT SHOW. ME. NOT BYRON. YOU CAN NO LONGER HAVE ANY COOKIES OR HOST THE SHOW. YOU HEAR ME. SHE IS MY IDOL. WHEN MOKEY OR JANICE HAVE ENOUGH TALENT TO HOST A SHOW AND RETIRE, THEN YOU CAN TAKE OVER FOR THEM, BUT LEAVE MY ROSIE ALONE. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE FOL GIRLS, THAT COUNTRY SINGER, JANICE, MOKEY, and MARY. PLUS YOU GET TO BE DOROTHY AND SUZANNE. MUST YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?!!!! :mad:
*ahem*

Allow me to make my points:

I will have cookies whenever I want.

Janice and Mokey BOTH have enough talent to host their own shows and retire. Obviously you have not followed their successful careers as closely as I have. Hmph. :mad:

And I am NOT Dorothy!! I am ROOOOOSE!! Just ask Jackie, she'll back me up on this, *maaan!*

:mad: