Jim Lewis and Steve Whitmire start interactive Youtube/Discord channel CAVE-IN

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess Bill has no beef with Steve, and is still on good terms with him.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I guess Bill has no beef with Steve, and is still on good terms with him.
Billy been said Steve is one of the greatest puppeteers with hand puppets. So I don’t think they have any tension between one another

Grumpo

Reaction score

🎆🎁🐐🎈 Special Anniversary Celebration Session 🎈🐐🎁🎆
👉 It Hath Been a Full Year of CAVE-iN indeed! 👈
🦴 Ep.13 🦴

CAVE-iN said:
My Special One Year Anniversary Live Stream, with Viewer Calls, the Troll Mob Art Show, a Special visit from Capt. Ronn, and the Announcement of the Winner for the Trollevision Academy GIMME Award. One Year of Misery and Counting, Mobstahs!...Weldon

Grumpo

Reaction score
🎈🎈 CAVE-iN Two Year Anniversary Show. Tonight. 10pm EST.

http://instagr.am/p/CTOYhkqDBcL/
P.S. Frankly, i'm glad we have Weldon.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine is that though Steve and Frank are no longer with the Muppets, and Jim, Richard and Jerry are no longer with us, i'm glad i still can tune in every month to find new traces of all of them combined in that gruffy and oddly charming way Weldon has of being Weldon, and reminisce on the good things of the past.

Some good came out of all that happened, after all.

:zany:

Last edited:

Grumpo

Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/Chr6x3SjTaW/
Tonight. Friday Night, August 26th, 10pm EST.

Watch Weldon transmit from the middle of unnamed (but very wide) ocean for his THREE Year Anniversary Show and The Last Live Stream of CAVE-iN.

-------
It's been unique. I must say, it's been crazy and weird and wonderful 3 years. Hard to believe it's been that long.
Will miss tuning in every last Friday of the month, will miss Weldon, his gruffy and scruffy countenance, and will surely miss most of all his uncanny ability to make us feel happy in our misery.

It's been good.

The CAVE-iN!

Last edited by a moderator: