Jim Lewis and Steve Whitmire start interactive Youtube/Discord channel CAVE-IN

Grumpo

Reaction score

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Whenever I try to create a Discord account to call into the show, it won't let me. When ever I click continue, it doesn't do anything. What's going on?

Grumpo

Reaction score
Whenever I try to create a Discord account to call into the show, it won't let me. When ever I click continue, it doesn't do anything. What's going on?
I hope somebody who's more hands-on with discord can answer that.. Myself, i tried discord during first couple of sessions, but being more of a spectator than a participant by nature (read: lurk), i enjoy his jokes live on youtube, instead. So far, i was never disappointed. =)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The question is incredibly vague that it's hard to even answer.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I tried setting up a Discord account on my computer, and when I'd finish setting up the password and click the continue button, it wouldn't let me move forward. Then I tried setting it up on my phone, and it failed. So I finally tried it on my dad's phone, and it worked, but while the show was going on, he had to talk to his sister on it. If I fail to call into the show next month, I guess I'll just be a viewer from now on.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here's the latest show. Despite what someone in the comments thinks, Weldon isn't dissing Disney because Steve was dismissed from there, he's doing it because, lots of people think the same thing but are afraid to say it. The best part is when he says he can do Kermit's voice and it fades to black, because Steve wants to pay respect to Matt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, during his panel at our con a couple of years ago, a kid in the audience asked if he would say something in Ernie's voice, but he politely declined the request, saying he wanted to be respectful of whoever was now performing Ernie (which I believe was around the time Peter had just started after Billy).