I studied with him at the Groundlings.

He flunked me.

mummytomb

Reaction score
Valentine said:
hey mummytomb :smile:

how much did you spend on the tickets?
I got a package deal for about $300.

It' unlikely that you will ever see this performance. This is the kind of place where people sell their acts to prospective media such as television and movies. For instance, if the comedy central people see this and buy it, they will make a special for their own network. HBO is only a sponsor of the event. It's like a big comedy market. I'm going and handing out business cards the whole time.

Who's going with me?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Does anyone have like an address for where its being held, Im thinking of sending a letter to BB c/o that place to see if it'll get to him...

THX
PC

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Heard they turned away 200 people at the door the first night and that it was a smashing success. Also heard the "Master Class" was a big hit too.

Grant
www.DoctorFloyd.com

bamboo

Reaction score
Puppet Improv Shows at Comedy festivals.

Eclectic Mayhem said:
What a great idea. They should have been doing this all along....
I suggested it 20 years ago and was told the Company couldn't risk doing something it might fail at.

Times change huh?

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update? . . . mummytomb?
Would like to hear what it was like and what approach they took.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Well I can tell you from what I heard (did not attend, but talked to several folks who were there) the show was done in such a format where you could watch the puppeteers OR watch big screens and just see the puppets. I heard Sat's show was not as long as the first one, but that both shows were pretty awesome.

That's what I got.

Grant
www.DoctorFloyd.com

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
This is sounding really awesome. They won't actually be selling this out as shorts or anything, but that still would be SO awesome!!! I mean....get to see the muppeter's improv is great as it is..