Jim Hensons Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
y would you want to put something like that on ebay? sicknin...
Because besides Kermiclown's store, (I thought I could get it cheeper on ebay, but it ended up being around $20), it's the only place you can get it. Why do some of people on here think ebay is bad?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's mistreating the Henson family, if they dont want it on the public, and someone starts selling it thats just plain wrong. I got my copy for free and I think people should just give them out for free, instead of paying for a funeral.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
It's mistreating the Henson family, if they dont want it on the public, and someone starts selling it thats just plain wrong. I got my copy for free and I think people should just give them out for free, instead of paying for a funeral.
How did you get it free? It was open to the public, there were over 5000 people at the funeral service. There couldn't hav been that many family members. Right?:wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
How did you get it free? It was open to the public, there were over 5000 people at the funeral service. There couldn't hav been that many family members. Right?:wink:
Some people at the JHC have received copies and were told not to give it out to the public. And I am not telling you how I got my copy for free, sorry.

Whatever

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I suggest to all who are interested in aquiring this that they contact one of the many traders who frequent this board.

I find it in great distaste that these are being sold and bought for profit, especially when there are many here on MC including myself who have this available for non-profit.

No one should be profiting on someone's death, be it your neighbor Joe who just passed or the most famous person in the world.
I agree. I also suggest that people check out What a Way to Go: Fabulous Funerals of the Famous and Infamous , which describes Jim's memorial, if they are interested in the memorial and cannot get information in any other way.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
glad to see im not the only one who thinks it is more than a little disturbing and direspectful to buy and sell the tape on ebay .

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Listen, we already discussed this and I think we came to the conclussion that we'd agree to disagree since no one wants to change their opinions. One of the reasons people sell this is probably for the cost of putting it on dvd and vhs.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It doesn't cost much to burn a dvd!!!!!

I mean, if it did, then traders would be having people to pay for the dvd's instead of trading them for another dvd!

No matter what its just wrong to sell a funeral. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.