Jim Henson Wall Sculpture Dedication

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link to your pictures. I can see you had a lot of fun taking them all.

As to the wall sculpture, like I saw on Entertainment Tonight, I think the quality of the artwork is disappointing, but that's just my opinion. How do you feel about it?

Great pic of you and Fozzie too! One always hopes that important pictures come out just right and that one sure did!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
Great pic of you and Fozzie too! One always hopes that important pictures come out just right and that one sure did!:smile:
Thanks. Fozzie looks best in that picture. He has on a tie and everything. I'm underdressed!!

unclematt

Reaction score
Thankyou for posting pics of both the sculpture and the stamp ceremony. They are wonderful. While I could be happier with the quality of the Muppets in the sculpture I think Jim looks fantastic.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Your pics..

Fozzie Bear said:
Photos of the Wall itself are at...

www.picturetrail.com/2005hollywood
Great photos!!! I think it's awesome you got to meet Brian and Lisa Henson (I went to the NY event and met Cheryl and Jane) and you got to meet Victor Yerrid. He was my intern advisor when I worked for Henson back in 1999. He's a great guy. I didn't know he was running the current auditions...