Jim Henson tribute

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I made a thread about this in the Henson People section but I see not a lot of recent posts there so I thought I'd also post here as well. I hope the mods or admins don't get too upset and they can delete it if they want but I made this video last year in honor of Jim Henson...I'd love for you all to watch it and let me know your thoughts I worked very hard on it timing the music and picking out my favorite pictures which was very hard!!! Anyways hope you all enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STM6IWx43eQ

muppfozz

Reaction score
Where is my box of kleenex ? You did a WONDERFUL , WONDERFUL job. :smile: I LOVE your pictures too.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh wow thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it...Jim will be forever missed. I made another video in honor of his death date coming up. I will post it when the day is nearer.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Very nicely done.

What is the picture at :37 from? I really like that shot.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If you mean the one where Kermit is looking at the picture of him and Jim I have no idea I just found it on Google.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That is a lovely video. Thank you for making it.
Thank you...I don't know that I enjoyed making it because it was for sad reasons but I wanted to do something. I just recently made another one but am waiting till May 16th when someone makes a thread to post it.