Jim Henson Signed Labyrinth 1 Sheet

appyammer al

Reaction score
If any of you Henson/muppet collectors are interested. I have here in London UK a genuine orig 1986 Labyrinth Poster in absolute "Mint" condition (rolled - uncreased) signed by Jim Henson which has been handed down to me by my late great uncle Norman Dickens. Please note it is signed as follows: "Norman- Thank You, Jim Henson". My uncle Norman basically worked in costume and wardrobe depts for many years on TV progs and Movies and was relatively known in the industry as he worked very closely with Roger Moore for several years. Im guessing he worked on Labyrinth or at least was a good friend or colleague of Jims. I have no idea how much this item is worth but have seen similar items on the net for between $50-$100.
Any reasonable offer will be accepted and I am only selling because it is of no real interest or use to me and I would like to pass it on to a genuine Henson fan. I have a pay pal account should the need arise.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't get paid until 10th of July. Could you wait if I made an offer right now and then paid u when ever I get paid and send it of the Money Order. Thats what I would use. I would say what about 65.00 w/ whatever u think?

appyammer al

Reaction score
Labyrinth Poster

I see this as a first come first serve situation and since you were first!... $65 (plus shipping) sounds cool to me. I will check with my local Post Office on the options to send and let you no costs in a day or two. An international money order will be fine.