Jim Henson poll on IMDB

peyjenk

Reaction score
I looked but didn't see where anyone else had posted this... if it is a repeat, though, I apologize.

Anyway, today's (November 24) poll on the Internet Movie Database is "Favorite Jim Henson creation?". The choices are...

-The Dark Crystal
-Fraggle Rock
-Labyrinth
-The Muppet Show (and, quote, "we'd include 'Sesame Street' here" :rolleyes:)
-Muppet Babies
-I love all of Jim Henson's creations.
-I have never been into Jim Henson's creations.
-I am not familiar with Jim Henson's creations.
-I have no opinion.

I thought it was pretty cool, although they did lump SS and TMS together (what's that about, anyway?)

I, of course, voted "I love all of Jim Henson's creations", but TMS/SS is the winner by a landslide.

The link to IMDB's daily poll is: http://www.imdb.com/poll/

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I am registered there, but I completely forgot my password.:search:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Why did they put SS in with TMS? :confused: If it is a poll made by our generation I bet they are all voting for SS, since TMS was never on TV very much that I can remember...I'm surprised Muppet Babies is not doing better :\

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Why did they put SS in with TMS? :confused: If it is a poll made by our generation I bet they are all voting for SS, since TMS was never on TV very much that I can remember...I'm surprised Muppet Babies is not doing better :\
Well my first exposure to The Muppet Show was actually Nickelodeon so perhaps it does makes sense. ::shrugs::

I'm surprised too, everyone I know loves or at least is familiar with Muppet Babies, even if they're not Muppet people.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well my first exposure to The Muppet Show was actually Nickelodeon so perhaps it does makes sense. ::shrugs::

I'm surprised too, everyone I know loves or at least is familiar with Muppet Babies, even if they're not Muppet people.
Most of all anyone around our age:coy: