Jim Henson Grandkids?

MGov

Reaction score
Mostly what TogetherAgain said but also what Infinity said.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yes, if you go to Wireimage.com or Rex Features.com or any of these publicity photo websites, there's shots of Jim's grandchildren in attendance when Kermit received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I don't know who out of the 5 Henson kids has children but I know Brian has mentioned in an interview once that one of his happiest moments in his life was when he became a father. Hope this helps.
When did you hear that?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
When did you hear that?
It was many years back (I want to say early 90s) when NY Newsday posted an interview with him in their "Kidsday" section. They did an interview with Brian and Frank Oz.

Collgoff

Reaction score
It was many years back (I want to say early 90s) when NY Newsday posted an interview with him in their "Kidsday" section. They did an interview with Brian and Frank Oz.
Jim Henson would be proud to be a grandfather.

Dearth

Reaction score
I was looking something up recently on actress Mia Sara, and it said that one of her children is a grandchild of Jim Henson, and another of her children is a grandchild of Sean Connery. I thought that was pretty cool.

Alex

Collgoff

Reaction score
I was looking something up recently on actress Mia Sara, and it said that one of her children is a grandchild of Jim Henson, and another of her children is a grandchild of Sean Connery. I thought that was pretty cool.

Alex
Is that true or made up?