Jim Henson Biography & It's Not Easy Being Green Books - Pass It On

Quazimoto

Reaction score

So, I finished reading these myself and wanted to pass them along to a fellow Muppet fan.

Books are free and I'm happy to send them anywhere in the world under one condtion...

Once you're done with them yourself, write your name in the front and pass them along to someone else. Thought it might be cool to start a sort of book share chain.

Let me know if you'd like one or both and I'll be happy to send them your way.

SesameFever

Reaction score

So, I finished reading these myself and wanted to pass them along to a fellow Muppet fan.

Books are free and I'm happy to send them anywhere in the world under one condtion...

Once you're done with them yourself, write your name in the front and pass them along to someone else. Thought it might be cool to start a sort of book share chain.

Let me know if you'd like one or both and I'll be happy to send them your way.
I will take both. How cah i get you my address?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I will take both. How cah i get you my address?
Just send me a private message with you address and I'll get them out to you ASAP. Might take a little bit as I just moved and I'm not sure what box they're in now, but I'll go digging and find them for you.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Just send me a private message with you address and I'll get them out to you ASAP. Might take a little bit as I just moved and I'm not sure what box they're in now, but I'll go digging and find them for you.
I sent you my address.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This is a great idea! I actually own the It's Not Easy Being Green book (found it cheap and in shockingly good condition at a thrift store) and have read the biography but glad that someone who hasn't read them will get the chance to.