Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, and MC

Collgoff

Reaction score
I never knew Karen Prell did the English dubbing for Unico! She voiced the title character. I remember watching that Anime in the early 80's.

As for Jerry Nelson with another 'I never knew that!' was in TGMC, the scene where the father and daughter pass by Kermit and she called him a bear. The father goes, "No, Christine, that's a frog. Bears wear hats." I never knew that was Jerry and his real life daughter,
Christine! IMDb is a great source for information.
Yeah it's too bad his daughter Christine died so young!
She had never have a change to be a real actress or to get married or have kids.
Sad but true!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
He hasn't posted in a while, I hoped he did. I'd love to talk to him

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I never knew Karen Prell did the English dubbing for Unico! She voiced the title character. I remember watching that Anime in the early 80's.

As for Jerry Nelson with another 'I never knew that!' was in TGMC, the scene where the father and daughter pass by Kermit and she called him a bear. The father goes, "No, Christine, that's a frog. Bears wear hats." I never knew that was Jerry and his real life daughter, Christine! IMDb is a great source for information.
Wow, I never knew Karen performed the voice of Unico either. I loved the Unico movies as a kid as freaky and disturbing as they were. Weird you mention this too, because the other day I was thinking out of the blue of the Unico films and was looking up some pics online.