Jerry Nelson Banner

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist Ryan, and MrsPepper.

Oh, BTW: Ryan, it's Lew Zealand. The first "a"'s missing when you've been typing his name.
Just thought I'd help you with that, seeing as how he's your roomie over at the dorms. And the last thing we'd want is a fight there between roomies cause one's name's gettin' misrepresented.
Heh, sorry. Just a small laugh, hokay?
Thanks and good night to all.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I believe the first picture is his character Scred, from the Land of Gorch segments of SNL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Nope, you were quite right about that.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Darn, I missed it. Wish there was an archive of these things, they're always so cool.

Anyone ever thought of sending a mass-signed birthday card or birthday e-greeting to Nelson from us here at MC? Not just him, mind you, but any of the Muppeteers?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap, if you turn back your computer clock, I think you can see it. It worked for me, somehow.

And that's a good idea, the birthday cards. Except by the time we'd get something together for Jerry Nelson, his birthday would be very belated. :frown:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
And that's a good idea, the birthday cards. Except by the time we'd get something together for Jerry Nelson, his birthday would be very belated. :frown:
One word: planning.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole