Japanese Fraggle Rock Plush

radionate

Reaction score
Is that supposed to be Red? Its a pretty sickly looking thing.

KPrell

Reaction score
Ah, that would be the naked and stoned blackmarket Red doll...

Yikes! Never heard of those.

Karen

beaker

Reaction score
Leave it to Warrick to find these obscure rarities! So is this a bootleg, or the just ate some funky doozer sticks version?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think if the eyes were plastic and closer together, It would look real nice...

Oh and she needs some clothes too.

That hair looks better than Pedigree, Tomy or Hasbro Fraggle Hair !

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yihhhg!!! Man!!! Maybe it's just the.. the photo or the coloring.. or something...uh...man! They eyes are too far apart, she's nude, and she seems to be screaming!

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Leave it to Warrick to find these obscure rarities! So is this a bootleg, or the just ate some funky doozer sticks version?
Don't eat the brown Doozer sticks man, look what they did to her!

Lu775

Reaction score
AAAck! It's the eyes....I dunno, they scare me.

Luke

Reaction score
Well i always knew that Red was an exhibitionsist but sheesh - naked and baring all on the internet. I guess her commision check for the French Fraggle DVD's hasn't arrived yet and times are hard.

Y'know what it's like with these celebrities - they go over to Japan and do dodgy photo shoots and commercials thinking we'll never find out but good ol' Warrick - he hunts em down ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Y'know what it's like with these celebrities - they go over to Japan and do dodgy photo shoots and commercials thinking we'll never find out but good ol' Warrick - he hunts em down ! :big_grin:
Between the Xerox Japanese commercials and the 3d ride attraction being made soon, the Muppets sure have been doing some interesting gigs in Japan as of late.