Janice's lifestyle

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I was just watching the Don Knotts episode and noticed that Richard Hunt had a slightly higher voice for Janice before she became the more groovy hippie Janice that we all know and love :smile:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, it's almost as though Richard was trying to do Eren's Janice voice. Interesting that she's not in the closing number (I guess Richard was doing Dr. Teeth's arms in that scene).

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, it's almost as though Richard was trying to do Eren's Janice voice. Interesting that she's not in the closing number (I guess Richard was doing Dr. Teeth's arms in that scene).
But didn't Eren's Janice have that voice similar to the wife of that spy from Rocky and Bullwinkle? I don't know how to describe it, that stereotypical very low female vampire like voice. Like I said, I don't know how to describe it other than being a voice I've heard somewhere before. lol

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Like I said, it sounds like he's trying to imitate it. Eren's Janice had a hint of an English accent in it. You can just barely sense one in Richard's earliest Janice.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
But didn't Eren's Janice have that voice similar to the wife of that spy from Rocky and Bullwinkle? I don't know how to describe it, that stereotypical very low female vampire like voice. Like I said, I don't know how to describe it other than being a voice I've heard somewhere before. lol
I think the character you're referring to is Natasha Fatale. I don't think Eren's Janice sounded like June Foray's (the voice of Natasha) Natasha at all in my opinion. Eren's Janice sounded more sultry and sexy, whilist Richard's second time performing as Janice was the fun-loving hippie valley girl we all know and love.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Eren's Janice was a hipster. Richard's Janice was a hippy. :flirt: Fur Sure.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think the character you're referring to is Natasha Fatale. I don't think Eren's Janice sounded like June Foray's (the voice of Natasha) Natasha at all in my opinion. Eren's Janice sounded more sultry and sexy, whilist Richard's second time performing as Janice was the fun-loving hippie valley girl we all know and love.
Natasha, that's the name. Thanks. WOW that was June Foray's voice? Hmm, I guess that would make sense since I remember a Bugs Bunny cartoon where this umm, rather big female rabbit was chasing Bugs all over Elmer's house and had that voice. lol June Foray is amazing, and she's still doing voices to this day :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Natasha, that's the name. Thanks. WOW that was June Foray's voice? Hmm, I guess that would make sense since I remember a Bugs Bunny cartoon where this umm, rather big female rabbit was chasing Bugs all over Elmer's house and had that voice. lol June Foray is amazing, and she's still doing voices to this day :smile:
June did Rocky AND Natasha in Rocky and Bullwinkle. She was also Nellie in the Dudley-Do-Right section of the show.