Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man

Aww, it warms my li'l handkuffed Muppety heart to see all this support for Janice.
well your welcome bryon:big_grin:

and to think i was supporting that fact that rizzo was exculded from having a nascar and not being in the weezer video...
not anymore! too bad rat!

ladies first! which means JANICE!

Zack)Rowlf the, rizzo before a regular Rowlf too, it gets me miffed!Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i really don't hate rizzo but i wouldn't want to chance this line with not having a Janice in it. i would rather be safe then sorry, if the line only goes to five,we did get some cool figs and complete sets. the big deal would be no statler and waldorf, and stage with sweetums and robin. but if janice is not in the loop well there maybe some ticked off muppet fans...

sure they wouldn't be are beloved vets H and bear on patrol or are thogy woggy but the set would be still be a good run with lots of great cassic figs. but this is if the line only goes to 5.

Zack)Rowlf the, lets hope it's for the best,Dog.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
BTW: Hey, Dr. Gorry, a quick question. How do you plan to defend against the force of Greenia, my fierce FrogonKnight combo or the Dark Magician's Dark Magic attack?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i only have 1 blue eyes!and it ATK points can only get rid of that pesky magician,darn you!!!but can YOU defend against my blue eyes,labrynth tank AND a time wizard?huh?huh?(sorry if everybody has no clue what we're talking about,it's a card game called duel monsters.)BTW:bryon hasn't noticed my mentioning of the accursed name yet,yes!i hid it too good.:big_grin:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
i agree,rizzo is accasionaly funny but can't beat janice singin' rockin robin in a tree.

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
i would rather be safe then sorry.
and i would rather be safe than gorry.

BADUMP BUMP!!!

thank you and good nite!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
dr. gorry

"and i would rather be safe than gorry. BADUMP BUMP!!! thank you and good nite!"

he he funny, but ya didn't need to wack me on the head with the drum sticks!!!:mad:

:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the,chews on drumsticks Dog.:big_grin:

simon42

Reaction score
That sucks, I was looking forward to Jan most of all!

zachatack

Reaction score
This talk about "what if the line doesn't continue" scares me. Why wouldn't it continue? Isn't the line doing well? I think the time betwen waves might actually hurt the line. People want their collecting on a consistant basis. They schedule their paychecks around waves, so when wave 1 comes out and then other waves are postponed, I worry that the public might foret easily. (Short-term memory and all.)

Janice is absolutely one of my favs, and if we don't get the entire Eectric Mayhem, there really might be **** to pay. Why are they doing away with the stands? That was one of the best ideas for the figures. At least make them available via the Collector's Club or something.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Last official word, to my knowledge, is the line is doing about how it was expected to do. I know that doesn't say much, but if you think about it, it's good. Palisades clearly believes the line will be successful and will build momentum and continue for a while. Thus far, it is on target. Sure we'd all love to hear it sold out as fast as the figs came out of the boxes, but as long as it meets expectations I think we are fine.

Has Ken or Mike said Janice will be bumped? Or did they say someone will be bumped and we've assumed it was Janice? Do we know Rizzo is replacing the bumped figure, or is that an assumption as well. Before we panic, maybe we should make sure we know what is going on?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Has Ken or Mike said Janice will be bumped? Or did they say someone will be bumped and we've assumed it was Janice? Do we know Rizzo is replacing the bumped figure, or is that an assumption as well. Before we panic, maybe we should make sure we know what is going on?
Phillip updated the figure release list to replace Janice with Rizzo. Ken had hinted on the board that Rizzo could be moved up as soon as possible because Henson want him on the shelves, he also said that two figures were being moved back. I take it Phil has changed the list according to off-forum information from Ken.

As for the line continuing, because of the sale and how the Henson company could be changing nothing is really definitely set in stone for the future - not even the TV deals, DVD's, merchandise or as we've seen, peoples jobs. Taking away the 'outside factors' though, things as you say, seem to be going as expected for Palisades and they don't seem to have a need to worry just yet.