Janice and Floyd played...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's great, Kevin! Good to hear of a possible comeback for Lips!

I think most Muppet fans liked Clifford, it was just upsetting to see him host Muppets Tonight and not Kermit. Understadnable, but no reason to hate the dude.

Personally, I think the band does fine by themselves, and Clifford does well on his own too.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Cool! He's noit gone! :smile: Let's just hope it's MFS and JHH Cliffoed that we will see in the new show and future movies. MT Clifford was falt and boring. I hope he still plays guitar though. I can see him and Floyd jamming. And a strong maybe from JHC on Lips comming back. :big_grin: I think Lips should come back because the band did include all the main performers and Steve is like the main guy now, so he needs representation. Of course his addition to the band is making it hard for me to do my stop motion stuff since there is a HUGE trumpet part in Give Me My Night life and I have no figure with a trumpet yet. :mad: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Go buy one for Gonzo! He can play it as he's blown out of the cannon!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Go buy one for Gonzo! He can play it as he's blown out of the cannon!!
Where am I gonna find a trumpet that small?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At a shop that carries doll house accessories maybe.

Either that, or you could rob the house of a gnome.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i do hope lips comes back, and speaks more...that would be great. heck i hope the electric mayhem come back....

ryan

WiGgY

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem have to come back. I can't take another band that we know nothing about like the MT band. Plus, Animal, Janice, and Dr. Teeth have been recast. Unless Jerry stops working, I don't see why they can't come back. And yes Lips needs to be there and we need a Lips figure!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
From the sound of the email I got from JHC it seems the EM is coming back, and that there may be a return of Lips to the group!!

I'm excited.

Oh, and don't forget to email fanmail@henson.com and request a full compilation CD set of the EM band and praise the Palisades toys!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i hope henson isn't just all talk.....i hope the electric mayhem come back..

ryan