Jailhouse Rock!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hah, I knew that was Johnny Fiama!
I loved this entire update, especially the whole scene with Kermit after he left the jail! Loved his slip in to Miss Piggy-styled French, and the description of his car growling!
Hmmm, didn't at first think they'd put male and female prisoners in together, but it's entirely possible that they figured all those crazy muppets belong together. The kind of attitude that's portrayed in a story by Sarah, (Renee Louvier), I believe it's called, A Grand Adventure In Life, if you want to look it up.
:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
TY :big_grin: <3333 *Huggles everyone*

Note: Yah, they figured since they are the 'muppets' that they should be together. :big_grin: Good observation. I was aware that in cells they do not put same genders but perhaps in this case the woman felt a little sympathy and wanted Piggy to be accompanied by a familiar face.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Sorry.
I get a little museless but type it when I do have it. I am almost done with the next page. <3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Name N/A XD

Note: Here is a small chapter. I have to go to bed early so that is why it is so short (School...ugh). Thank you for reading this fic and I totally understand if it is not very much expert. I still hope some of you enjoy. :smile:

Johnny Fiama’s body was sprawled on the floor near the bars looking most uncomfortable “Pardon.” Piggy apologized forcibly with an outstretched hand. “It’s ok doll face,” Johnny replied, lifting himself to full height to get a better view of his cellmate “You were framed too.” He stated to what would appear very obvious to the local idiot. “Good guess Sherlock.” Her sarcasm did not reach him until a minute later. “Oh, sorry I’m not all that good with sarcastic comments.” The man muttered embarrassedly as he scratched his head. Piggy rolled her eyes and took notice at the large amount of little white straks that were flawing his thick hair “Fiama, I think you need to dye that hair of yours,” She commented “It’s showing your age.” Johnny’s eyebrows helped to form his panic struck face “Tell me it ain’t true!” He exclaimed searching desperately for a mirror. Piggy gladly whipped out her mirror to give him a better view “Ain’t it the truth…” He frowned, touching his hair delicately. “Gee, we’re getting old.”

This made Piggy shoot a questioning look “Pardon?” she asked pressingly “Moi is but twenty!” her lie would send Johnny back on the ground with giggles and fits. Just as she guessed, he was already dying of laughter but he would not die for that instead he’d soon die of Piggy’s chokes if he did not stop. “Have you noticed they put me in your cell? They probably thought you was a boy or somethin’” He gasped through his laughing. “Stop it!” She demanded glowering at him dangerously. “Alright, don’t get your panties in a bunch sweetie pie.” Johnny faced her slowly, giving a smug expression. “Whatever.” She retorted hotly. Deciding to start a decent conversation, the singer explained what Piggy would expect in the jail which was strangely very informative of him but of course Piggy would disregard his help and go into panic mode. “This is HE--” The man hushed her with a cautious look visible on his face “It’s gonna get worse if you don’t hush up doll face.” His eyes searched his surroundings slowly. “Is it me or is it you’ve gotten paranoid?” The pig commented making a face. He looked at her “Wha? Wha? Oh nah I just hate roaches so I’m keeping an eye out for them.” This made Piggy gag.

“Ycck!”

Silence filled the room like a blanket “Huh, I call the top bunk.” Johnny claimed, climbing up to the bed. His cellmate huffed “Fine,” She looked to the side before muttering under her breath “I wanted the top bunk.” She climbed into the bed and to her own surprise it was night. She’d use some of the time to talk to her long time acquaintance “Did you really try to poison Johnny Depp?” She asked almost sheepishly. He sighed at her question “Nah, I was framed just like yous.” Johnny frowned at the incident “I don’t think he’s forgiven me for spilling the wine over the carpet.” Piggy scoffed “I wouldn’t either Fiama.” The singer only scowled at her words “I wiped it off as hard as I could. Well--Sal tried.” Johnny rolled his eyes “Until he added Clorox,” The man couldn’t stifle a groan “you could only imagine Depp’s anger. I think da guy needs anger management.” If Miss Piggy could she’d give him the ‘duh’ stare so instead of that she only rolled her eyes.

Their conversation soon drifted to less serious matters however, her mind was stuck on her beloved frog—as usual. She turned and twisted about on the bed. Never in her life had she slept in something so stiff. Her beds were usually queen sized and fluffed up with bundles of thick soft colored blankets and puffy pillows that were fit for royalty. She was a glamorous pig who lived the Hollywood way. Not the Hollywood bum way, the whole situation was starting to fire up her anger. She tried her hardest to listen to Johnny…really she did. Her mind was just going one way while her attention went to the other. They had to get out of here and they’d have to do it quick but for now she’d stay in this old dump until they could develop a solid plan. Now of course was not the time. It would be a long stay for Piggy and Johnny. The same could not be said for Paris as she got out of the cell holding her bible close to her heart. Piggy could hear her happiness but knew all too well of the artificial behavior of being ‘changed’ because sometimes Piggy had put on that mask at times just not as much.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! Love it! Especially the conversation between Piggy and Johnny about their framing. And Paris's little cameo exit.

Please, post more when you can.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Prods Claudia with nagging stick to try and get more story posted.