I've Seen First Mate Piggy!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Her uniform is PINK?

Nitpicking, I know. On the show anyway, Piggy wore the purple that's on Strangepork, and the other two were in silver, the same shade. Like Ken said in the other thread, the uniforms are the color problem area for S4.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Holy toledo........ I could have looked at that for a month and never found that......

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I know it's not 100% show accurate, but I like the colour distinctions between the three....it makes for a more interesting display, IMO....

WiGgY

Reaction score
lol I'm surprised I found it myself. And since we've seen a tiny piece of her could we see the whole thing Ken? :wink: lol. You don't even have to answer. The answer is no, I know lol.

On the subject of color. The color on the Pigs in Space figures are definatly off which kind of sucks but as long as the sculpts look good I don't mind much. However, I do have an issue with the color of Piggy's hair. Piggy doesn't have yellow hair. It's either a dark er blond or a light blond but not yellow. I'm almost at the point where I will cut a piece of my own hair off and glue it to Piggy! (I have similar hair color so I know these things :big_grin: ) Other than that the line looks great.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
her hair does look toned down fro mthe bright yellow of the previous piggys, but it's hard to tell from that pic....

simon42

Reaction score
Yeah Ken, might we see a clearer pic?? Pretty please!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Just an observation but from what I see in that tiny picture First mate piggy looks a lot like the first mate piggy picture on the forum banner. See? Right above "guides". Hope it looks something like that in person.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Wow, good eye... Man, I stood at that show for 2 days with the thing hanging behind me larger-than-life, and no one said a word...

Now, the other thing that no one has seemed to pick up on in the picture is the Pepsi cup in front of MEGA Beaker. See it? Yeah, I got yelled at for leaving that there. Ooooops.

*sigh*

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Travis...you ought to take that "smokey" out of your signature by now, don't you think? How many months have you actually been smoke free?

Sign on to AIM, beetch...need to ask you somethin'...

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Wow, good eye... Man, I stood at that show for 2 days with the thing hanging behind me larger-than-life, and no one said a word...

Now, the other thing that no one has seemed to pick up on in the picture is the Pepsi cup in front of MEGA Beaker. See it? Yeah, I got yelled at for leaving that there. Ooooops.

*sigh*
yeah i think that it is a mega beaker! wow looks good ken....