It's Not Easy Being Green (and Other Things to Consider)

superboober

Reaction score
Who has this book? According to the sleeve it was released last year and is basically a collection of quotes by Jim, his characters, and those who knew him, with an introduction by Cheryl Henson. I had the good fortune to pick it up a few weeks back at my sister's college's bookstore, and ahtough it was a fairly brief read, it was a good one.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Superboober,

Yes I also got the book. It is a very nice little book. I also bought the audio CD of the same title.

Well done on finding it.

Chris

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, doctort13! I need that book!

Oh, I have the It's Not Easy Bein Green one. I love that book so much. What's your guys' favorite quote? Mine is "Whenever a character becomes self important or sentimental, another character is there to blow him up immediately."

The audio CD, however, I do not have. Do the speakers of the quotes read, or is it all just one person?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I also have this book. Its an awsome book. I got it signed by Brian Henson him self when he was in Salt Lake!

BEAR

Reaction score
I ended up with an extra brand new copy of this book if anyone wants it. I will take off some of the price. Let me know.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have the book AND the audio book CD. Both are awesome!!