It's me Muppet Baby Fozzie and Scooter

gregishere

Reaction score
Popping in again just to say thanks for supporting the Original Animated Muppet Babies.
Hope to be invited to some cons this year- been lying low as you understand, from the pandemic.

To contact me for a con or appearance contact Celebworx 747-283-1249

I can do signings, panels, and (for those interested,) talk about my career going from the Midwest to Hollywood and how to achieve YOUR goals, as I did mine.(motivational talk)

Thanks all!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Do you do virtual con appearances like GalaxyCon Live (off-hand I don't know what other cons do virtual Q&As, I think Comic Con does)?

gregishere

Reaction score
Do you do virtual con appearances like GalaxyCon Live (off-hand I don't know what other cons do virtual Q&As, I think Comic Con does)?
I've so far done live panels. From Comic ConSD to a mini Muppet Babies reunion in Reno a few years back.

I prefer live as I not so good with Zoom or Skype or connections. Been interviewed both ways online but a few audio troubles on the host end.

I hear talk of next Spring a convention in Nebraska but nothing set yet.
Who knows how Covid shut downs go?

Did some small local cons in CA but the warnings have begun that it's still contagious.

Open for referrals to cons, as many I hear about are mostly action figures and super heroes.
I'm in cute and cuddly toons and they haven't had cons for those types- unless a family friendly group has something.