It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Download Clip

King Prawn

Reaction score
Go to http://www.nbc.com/nbc/12_days/ they have a great clip, the Moulin Scrooge number.

Watch the clip before reading down if you don't want it spoiled
Have you watched it yet?
are you sure?
just a little further

You can definatley tell the difference in Fozzie's voice, but it aint that bad, it's more like a Grover voice than a Fozzie's or Bert's. Anyway Piggy's voice sounds fantasic, even when she gives the little shout and Pepe in a tux, good palisade exclusive.

Oh and by the way can you believe Janice & Rowlf are in it!
YAY!!!!!!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I could only listen to the clip not watch it, it sounded funny thought. thanks for posting!

Zack

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh nevermind i fixed it, i can watch it now, WOW the set looks wonderful!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can't get anything at all. I guess my computor doesn't work with asx files.

juliette

Reaction score
Looks like Miss Piggy borrowed Columbia's hat from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

But it's cute, very cute. Can't wait to see it Friday!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*mutters something unkind about asx files and windows media player being the default player* Would have preferred RealOne...

Anyhoo, loved the clip. I couldn't really tell the difference in Fozzie's voice, and I read King Prawn's spoiler before I watched the clip :stick_out_tongue: Piggy's voice sounded great, especially when she was singing "Santa Baby." (and is that not a perfect song for her?)

Now I REALLY can't wait for Friday! Why do Wednesday and Thursday have to come before it?

-Kim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is the first time that I've noticed Fozzie's voice being slightly off. I'm sure he will grow into the role. He does a fantastic job anyway. A much more seamless transition than with Kermit. Heck, it was enough to fool magazine critics!

The clip was wonderful. Can't wait to see it!!!

CookieMonster

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for giving a link for that vid, pretty cool, I can wait for the show, just 23 hours more for me, yippeeeeee:big_grin:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Thanks for the clip, it worked, but it was really small. I'm sure it'll still be much better in the actual movie.