Is this a teaser poster for a Muppets sequel?

Avilos

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I figured it was fake without ever seeing it. Its way too early for any type of poster. Also unnecessary, we know that another film is being developed already. The earliest a real poster like this could appear would be when they have chosen a release date.

catherine

Reaction score
i hope they do something soon because i loved the movie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, it was taken down. Some investigation on its genesis traced it to a foreign company that does artwork for bootlegs.
Even if it wasn't, the internet is usually full of these hack movie posters the second there's a revelation about a movie (especially if they turn out to be false). I remember seeing a few Riddler themed Dark Knight Rises posters the second they said he was considered for the movie. And that was based solely on rumor.

We have NO info on the next movie outside of one's going to happen. Nobody does. We don't even know if it's even going to be a 2. Once we hear more info, I'm sure we're going to see some lousy mock ups based on whatever rumor pops out.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Movie companies sometimes tease films a year or more before their release date, but Disney is still riding the wave of this project. Plus, the film will probably not be titled "The Muppets 2." I can imagine something like "The Muppets Take a Road Trip" or "The Great Muppet Holiday." You know, something like that. :fanatic:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I, if anybody would like my opinion(and I'm sure nobody does), would like to see the idea that the first movie was rumored to be. The whole "Gonzo makes a movie and waste all the money on the beginning" plot. BUT that's for another thread.

Daniel

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd rather them take their time and make a good script instead of hurrying just to get another movie out. As they say "good things take time"