Is Sesame Street Season 33 available anywhere?

Loert1515

Reaction score
Hi everyone - Just joined the forums here and I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My son has Autism and has a knack for asking me for Sesame Street episodes that seem to be impossible to find. Between HBO, Prime, and iTunes, I can’t seem to find season 33. My son keeps asking specifically for episode 3987. My search across the internet has led me to this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated and will truly make James’ day!

Ryan

BertFan

Reaction score
Its not the full thing but their is some of the episode on their!

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
Season 33 seems to be a rather hard season to find episodes from because it was when they first introduced the new format. The season after that season 34 they didn't exactly go back to the old format but they made some adjustments to the new one. Classic fans of the show weren't really taping the episodes at that point and were basically watching the episodes so they could come online afterwards to complain about them. About the new show sucking and simply not being the same. I know I was one of those people back in 2002 .Lol

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah, that’s one thing I love about the wonders of the internet.

Going on social media to complain about first world problems.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway, there are some season 33 episodes here and about. But the most I can say is you should try getting into tape trading if you have anything to offer.

ssetta

Reaction score
There are two episodes from Season 33 available on HBO on Demand, 4000 and 4013.

Loert1515

Reaction score
Anyway, there are some season 33 episodes here and about. But the most I can say is you should try getting into tape trading if you have anything to offer.
Ok, James has ~570 dvds/blue rays of various condition. Maybe someone would find these interesting? I’ll head to those forums to see how it works. Thanks.