Is Kermit adventurous?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I just found a picture from the Jim's Red Book website. It does provely show that Kermit was adventurous after all.

I'm glad Steve W. filled in Jim's shoes so the frog can still be adventurous no matter what.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just found a picture from the Jim's Red Book website. It does provely show that Kermit was adventurous after all.

I'm glad Steve W. filled in Jim's shoes so the frog can still be adventurous no matter what.

I don't understand what's so adventurous about Kermit in this pic.

robodog

Reaction score
Kermit is the glue that holds the Muppets together. He's saddled with a lot of responsibilities. I don't know if he's adventurous but he's not a coward. He may not exactly jump at the call, but if something important needs doing he's willing to go all in and do what needs to be done. Kermit may be a reluctant hero at times but he's still a hero. He's adventurous when he needs to be and when he does he's pretty good at it.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
He was adventurous when he led the rest of the muppets to the Mallorey Gallory to stop Nicky Holiday

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Thinking about how Kermit was more interested in adventure as a baby then when he grows up, it's similar to Tommy from Rugrats. As a baby Tommy is very adventurous, but on All Grown Up* he's more interested in filmmaking (and adult Kermit is involved in the entertainment industry). Wow, Kermit and Tommy have so much in common...

*I haven't watched that so too often, so I could be wrong about the lack of an adventurous personality.