Is Floyd a leftie?

los

Reaction score
Is Floyd a leftie? He's got that Commie looking hat? KIDDING :big_grin:

I meant if he is right or left handed.
The pics in Google are 50/50. I know most all muppets are lefties due to the puppeteers being righties but I was looking at the Palisades figure and it is a righty too?!? They put so much detail to the toys that I doubt they overlooked it. Plus 99% of the righty pics are fan pics or posers.

Before all you Floyd groupies chime in to say he is ambidextrous because he is so muppetty cool, I would think he is one or the other and definitely not both. I

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Floyd is an alien, bent on using his his ability of 'changing hands' to confuse us Earthlings. Eventually, everyone's minds will be blown when they ask the question "Is Floyd a righty or a lefty?" Once he controls the minds of the human population, the world will be his.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Floyd is an alien, bent on using his his ability of 'changing hands' to confuse us Earthlings. Eventually, everyone's minds will be blown when they ask the question "Is Floyd a righty or a lefty?" Once he controls the minds of the human population, the world will be his.
Trust you to come up with the most profound answer that could ever be given. That's deep, mate. Very deep stuff goin on in your head there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Floyd and Janice play their instruments left handed because their performers use their right hands to perform the bodies. But I think there's merchandise and photos that show them right-handed... For example the Floyd action figure is sculpted to play the bass right-handed.

Though I was looking at images from some of the Muppet Show Annuals (which were recently added to their respective Muppet Wiki pages) and there's a page on The Electric Mayhem, referring to Janice specifically as "Left-handed guitar player". It doesn't call Floyd a left or right-handed guitar player, and it's weird that it had to be noted for Janice.