WOMAN! WOMAN!
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2002
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, everyone. I have an Invisible Beaker that appears to have a flaw in it: a little piece of dirt or something (looks like a tiny torn piece of brown paper bag) is floating inside Beaker's stomach (apparently Beaker eats paper).
I don't want to keep it. I like VC Beaker better. (Insert a *gasp* and a few "Is she nuts?" here.) Planning to put it on eBay. I'm not a collector, so I'm not sure if this factory flaw is desirable and should be advertised, or if that makes an Invisible Beaker less valuable. Of course, I will tell the buyer the truth about it, but I was wondering if it should emphasized as a plus for collectibles reasons.
Opinions welcome.
I don't want to keep it. I like VC Beaker better. (Insert a *gasp* and a few "Is she nuts?" here.) Planning to put it on eBay. I'm not a collector, so I'm not sure if this factory flaw is desirable and should be advertised, or if that makes an Invisible Beaker less valuable. Of course, I will tell the buyer the truth about it, but I was wondering if it should emphasized as a plus for collectibles reasons.
Opinions welcome.

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+