Introduction and my puppets

Don Music

Reaction score
Hi all!

My name's Eric and I'm a beginner puppet builder and loooong time lurker on the forum. Thought I'd finally say hello and show some of my puppets I've been working on. Just for fun I recently did a short promo video for a local blogger friend with some not-quite-finished puppets, but I was itching to do something with them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQHT4fH4II

The red guy is really just a head at this point (I just wrapped the same material around my arm for this) but the long skinny body cracks me up so I think I'm going to finish him like that and give him some long skinny arms.

The big green guy needs eyes. I was thinking kinda Rowlf-ish eyes eventually, but for this they are just little felt dots. Makeshift!

The most complete one is the Lamb up front. She didn't really have a direction for awhile, but I made her into a Lampire for Halloween and answered the door with her and that just stuck. Sorry you can't see much of the body. We're beginner puppeteers too.

The remaining character owes his life to ProjectPuppet.com :smile:

Anyway, wanted to show my work, say hello, and thank everyone for unknowingly helping me with their posts. You guys are great!
-Eric

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
The puppets look good to me! Keep it up and welcome aboard officially. I think I lurked for a year at least, ha.

Toasty

Reaction score
Groovy tune and puppet designs ... keep it up!