Interview with Ashanti

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Whoever typed out the interview wrote "Fragile" in place of "Fraggle" Rock. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sweetums74

Reaction score
or she may have actually said that.

Her next answer includes the phrase "They had to hold me on these big human life size skateboards"

Aren't skateboards typically "human life size"? Tony Hawk isn't a wee little bird ;-)

Of course she was referring to platforms on wheels, but her description makes me think that she is just young and isn't "media trained" just yet. It wouldn't surprise me that she did say "Fragile" and didn't know the error.

Another thing that gets me is, "I was in Vancouver and I didn't like the food." It is too bad that they filmed in a location that has exotic cuisine that is so far from what is available in the U.S.

I hope her "acting" skills are better than her "interviewing" skills.

T

timrikthegorf

Perhaps she was talking about a brittle stone....

Maybe the restaurants are just bad in Vancouver. I've been other cities within the country and not liked the food. Ever try pizza in Texas when your from New York? Yuck!

Edit: I just read the interview and...well... either the girl can't speak or the interviewer can't hear.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Fragile Rock was good, but The Moopit Show was better. :wink:

Either people don't proof-read or Ashanti doesn't know what she's talking about. Or more likely, both. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Whoever typed out the interview wrote "Fragile" in place of "Fraggle" Rock. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
They must have picked up their spelling from the Muppet Central forums:wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I've always thought we needed a spell checker :wink:
Seems to me that the only people who take advantage of spell check are those who already pretty much know how to spell.