International skits on Youtube...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I guess this Shalom Sesame account has become the International Sesame Street account.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Okay.. this is weird.

Apparently, the Shalom Sesame Youtube account is starting to upload (not Hebrew dubbed, mind you) segments of the Bangladesh co-production.

Don't rightly see why.

Shalom Sesame's digital media department has become so weird and desperate too. The DVDs finished almost three years ago, yet they always update the site to the current Jewish holiday happenings, as well as their Facebook page.

If they wanna continue that brand, they should make new episodes, not taking stock poser photos and adding Hebrew words around them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, they've uploaded the entire Alephbet's worth of Sesame English segments reworked. Other than that, I just don't see why they just can't dig through the archives of the older, long out of print videos for (at the very least) dubbed/partially dubbed footage.

But a Youtube page for various international skits would be cool. Just don't see why they're too lazy to make another and just piggybacking on the Hebrew/Jewish clips page.

But we did get this footage of the Chinese Sesame Street (the more current one with Elmo and Big Bird)

And this great Grover and..uh... wazzisname skit

Edit: Okay, the guy's name is Akshar Kumar. I was to look it up at first.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
How about these?

Koche Sesame (Afghanistan)

Sabai Sabai Sesame (Cambodia)

Sezame Otevri Se (Czech Republic)

Open Sesame (Iceland and Malaysia)

Khul Ja Sim Sim (India)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really curious Galli Galli Sim Sim cartoon

Doesn't appear to be finished. That makes it even weirder.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
The fact that the shalomsesame channel is uploading segments not from Israel is awkward.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Already covered that.

Something tells me they're going to change it to an international Sesame channel.

It would have been great if they put up the original Shalom Sesame episodes from the loooooooong out of print DVD's. The guy who put them up had to get rid of them.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
The guy who put them up had to get rid of them.[/quote said:
Are you talking about nostalgiateenable? Because he uploaded some classic Shalom Sesame videos taken from the DVDs. (I think he has them back up now)