Insomnia Cafe

Kiki

Reaction score
I have it occasionally. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep, so I usually just listen to a bit of music or something and I begin to nod off. I dance myself to sleep! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm a really...opposite of light sleeper. It takes me forever to go to sleep, so usually I just stay up until obscene hours so it saves me the bother of being in bed awake for hours.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sometimes I have trouble getting to sleep, but when I'm sleepy, I'm just completely gone. But usually, I'm a very lite sleeper. At least that what I'm getting for my view.

jediX

Reaction score
I guess I do, though that could be from sleeping in until 2pm...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Uggggghhhhhhhhhsigh
It's nearly 2 AM here, and I can't sleep! :frown: I'm tired though & have a headache.You'd think that I'd be knocked out though;between having taken pain killers & being tired,:sleep:
Hopefully I won't have a night like I did Friday where I couldn't fall asleep til early Saturday morning.

Skye

Reaction score
Insomnia is awful! And I've been known to be a bit of an insomniac. It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes, it doesn't even matter when I get to bed... I'm like Snowthy where I'll just lay there and I can't fall asleep, sometimes for hours. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. I used to just stay up all night long because I just couldn't sleep. But I've always loved being a night person, so it works out for me, I guess. Now, though, my insomnia's usually worst when I have something I have to get up for in the morning, which is logical. But then when I do fall asleep, I sleep like a log. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hugs to you Kathy! I always get a headache if I wake up and haven't eaten anything.:sympathy:

I was ones so sick they I stayed up for threes days strait.

Aww, I'm so sorry sweetheart that you've had thins problem before.:concern: That must be so hard for you. I'm a night person as well, so that works for the both of us! I'm actually that same way that wen I fall asleep, I just don't come back!:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, my insomnia hasn't been too bad for the past few days, so that's good news, right?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hugs to you Kathy! I always get a headache if I wake up and haven't eaten anything.:sympathy:

I was ones so sick they I stayed up for threes days strait.
Thanks for the hugs William(((hugging you back)) That's awful that you were sick & up for 3 days straight!

Well, my insomnia hasn't been too bad for the past few days, so that's good news, right?
Definitely Snowthers!:smile: