Info on Handheld Kermit Water Game?

Jac

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I came by this forum because I've reached a deadend. I've been trying to locate an elusive toy from my boyfriend's childhood...a hand-held water toy game, similar to the TOMY ring-toss water games, that featured Kermit. I believe the objective was to use the buttons (which controlled water jets) to propel Kermit onto his bicycle. Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know its proper name or any way of finding one for purchase. I really appreciate your help!!

Brantley

Reaction score
I was just searching on line to see if I could find any information on the same thing. The only thing I found was your post. I have one still in the box, I was looking around to see if it was worth anything. I've had it since I was a kid, but put it away. I'm not real sure if I want to sell it, yet. :smile:

Jac

Reaction score
Can you tell me what the name says on the box? It would help me out alot. If you decide you're interested in selling it, let me know.

Brantley

Reaction score
Sure, It says "Tomy, Kermit the Frog, Aqua Antics Game" I've got a little blog that I started recently where I'm cataloging my "stuff" one day at a time (silly, I know, but it's better than lots of other things I could be doing) and I posted the game to that just so you could see it. I haven't seen one anywhere else so if you come across it let me know. Records of a Floating Life

GregCondon

Reaction score
Sure, It says "Tomy, Kermit the Frog, Aqua Antics Game" I've got a little blog that I started recently where I'm cataloging my "stuff" one day at a time (silly, I know, but it's better than lots of other things I could be doing) and I posted the game to that just so you could see it. I haven't seen one anywhere else so if you come across it let me know. Records of a Floating Life
Hi ! Just came across this post and was wondering if you still had images of all of your stuff? Would love to see it if so