In Need of The Best of The Muppet Show DVDs

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Hiya, guys!

As most of everyone knows, I've been working heavily on The Muppet Show section of my website, Muppet Musique. Because of this, I'm in need of quite a few of The Best of The Muppet Show DVDs; to be precise, I'm in need of these:

The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 1 (Elton John, Julie Andrews, Gene Kelly)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 3 (Harry Belafonte, Linda Ronstadt, John Denver)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 4 (Peter Sellers, John Cleese, Dudley Moore)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 5 (Alice Cooper, Vincent Price, Marty Feldman)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 6 (Steve Martin, Carol Burnett, Gilda Radner)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 7 (George Burns, Dom DeLuise, Bob Hope)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 9 (James Coburn, Sylvester Stallone, Debbie Harry)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 11 (Roy Rogers & Dale Evans, Kenny Rogers, Mac Davis)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 12 (Liberace, Rita Moreno, Lynda Carter)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 13 (Tony Randall, Beverly Sills, Pearl Bailey)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 14 (Liza Minnelli, Madeline Kahn, Mummenschanz)
The Best of The Muppet Show Volume 15 (Senor Wences, Lola Falana, Juliet Prowse)

It would just be for lend. I have software to copy audio from DVD to my computer and as soon as I got what I needed to my computer, I would send the DVDs back to you (the most it would take would be a few days or so to get them shipped back).

If you can help, please respond back here or feel free to email me at KPrydeX@aol.com.

Thanks! :smile:

morthimmer

Reaction score
Hello, I'll be glad to help you, I have the 15 DVDs from the Time Life, but the problem is that I live in Spain. What we can do is see if I could install the program you have and I could take the music from the dvds for you and send them to you. Otherwise the shipping going to the USA and back to Europe could be a little expensive. If you think you can get them from someone closer to your city could be great... I just discover your page and I found great to have all the songs from the show.
Have a nice day.