In Loving Memory of Miss Kristina Donelley (December 9, 1987-November 7, 1999)

Muppet Man

Reaction score
This thread is for remembering and honoring Kristina Donnelly. Miss Donnelly was an 11 year old lady who was granted her wish to appear in a Muppet movie through the Make-a-Wish Foundation. She was in Muppets From Space. Steve Whitmire and Dave Goelz asked her whether she would prefer to be an actress or a puppeteer. She chose to be a puppeteer. Baab the Sheep was created for her to perform. Miss Donnelly did an excellent job of puppeteering and voicing Baab. She passed away of Ewing's Sarcoma on November 7th, 1999 one week short of only four months after the movie's release. We are grateful for the great performance which she left for us to cherish.

Muppet Man

Reaction score
I apologize for misspelling Miss Donnelly's name.

I apologize for originally misspelling Miss Donnelly's name. It won't let me correct it on the board. Only in the message itself.

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow thank you for posting this muppet man, i had no idea of this story, wow this is very touching i was so glad to know this .

i will hold this young lady in my heart all ways, i am so glad that make a wish let this happen for her and she got her dream.

the muppets are the best, the entire team, down to the preformors are just wonderful and nice.

I Love this girls sprit for it as well you can't go any better than the muppets

Hats off to a wonderful lady GOD BLESS HER.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I heard about this story sometime ago and thought it was one of the greatest stories I ever read. It always upsets me to hear about children passing, but I'm glad she had her dream come true before passing on.