IMPORTANT!: Ed Sullivan's Xmas Show reairs December 24th

Ryan

Reaction score
Set your VCR's because the Ed Sullivan Xmas special will re-air Christmas Eve at 9:00 on your local PBS Station. This special includes the Muppet Reindeer doing a "snow dance" and The Muppet Monsters singing with Ed.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :big_grin:

KPrell

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice!

I saw a tape of this show recently and it's really fun. I believe Jerry Juhl is one of the puppeteers in the Reindeer sketch and if I remember correctly the Monster song includes the old dark green Grover puppet, pre-Sesame Street.

Definitely worth checking out!

Happy Holidays!

Karen

towels

Reaction score
Everyone should check their listings, because PBS schedules tend to vary across the nation. (My local one has some version of Nutcracker on from 8-10 tomorrow night...)

ButchCat

Reaction score
Sadly I can't find it here in Nova Scotia, Canada, I've looked two or three times in the TV guide and we get two PBS stations. :confused:

Oh well.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

Reaction score
Well, just saw the show...pretty good. They had the "Reindeer" skit along with extremely short clips of The Monster bit (with Green Grover, 2 Snerfs, An early monster from the SS 1969 bit "A!", And the one in Santa Claus Switch which says "Is this him boss?") and Jim with the reindeer on his hand onstage with Ed (these were both on a montage at the end). Didn't meet my full expectations, but good nontheless. :rolleyes: :big_grin: