Immortalizing killers

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
The worst crime that the Columbine killers did wasn't the murders but the creation of this terrible legacy. I know of at least two school shootings that were "inspired" by them. Fortunetly, during one of these no one was even injured due to the shooter's rifle getting jammed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Honestly, they don't say the names here, they just say that 2 students killed so many students and teachers before they shot themselves. It's kinda like the Oklahoma bombings, or any other violent thing that has happened. They have 100 Dateline-type specials on this and it becomes a national thing. I think that sometimes the media takes things too far, but then again, there are instances that they should take it far. But, the thing that I find bad is that it made me popular in school because people were thinking that I was gonna be the next one to shoot the school up(I was kind of the silent type at the time) so people would come up and try to be my friend and everything hoping they won't get shot. It's funny now. Come to think of it, it was funny then too.

Daniel