Imitations

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm 14 and have a deep voice, and my Beaker is spot on. I'd try that, Sgt. Floyd. The first couple times you'll cough up your vocal chords, but the rest of the time it's spot on, at least for me. :eek:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Steve's Kermit:smile: , Ernie, Little bit of Bert, Fozzie, little bit of Count Von Count, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Gobo:smirk: , Boober, and Animal

travellingpat

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd, you could always try someone like the Swedish Chef or someone like that....:smile:

Travelling Pat

Elchippo

Reaction score
Well, with the hundreds of Muppets there are with voices (and let's face it many of them sound a LOT alike) I don't know how many I can do-but, here are the ones I've tried with some success:
Kermit(a bit closer actually to Jim than Steve)
Rowlf
Dr. Teeth(not much stretch there!)
Floyd
Clifford
Pops
Grover
Ernie
Lew Zealand

There might be more...

I can do "a" Statler and Waldorf, but they've gone through so many vocal changes its hard to say

Working on Fozzie, and Animal/Cookie Monster hurt to do.

If its worth any bonus points, i can do ALL of the main male characters from Avenue Q (based on their original cast voices). Rod and Nicky are dead on.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wow. How do you all learn so many impressions? Do you have any tips? Hate to be a bother, but I only have, well, one impression, and it's starting to fade.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Elchippo said:
Working on Fozzie, and Animal/Cookie Monster hurt to do.
I should try cookie monster. Gravelly voices dont bother me too much. I do a dead on Bulbasaur! I know that has nothing to do with the muppets but...:wink:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Some of the ones I can do are:

Kermit,
Fozzie,
Gobo,
Robin,
Boober,
Animal,
Scooter,
Ernie,
Bert,
Big Bird
Piggy
and Red

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I can also do:
Sam the Eagle
Bunson
Beeker
Animal
Dr. Teeth
Floyd
Janice
Zoot
Cookie
Mokey
and Rowlf

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Matt, when you do Beaker, do you inhale? How do you do him? I've lost my imitation, and need to learn it again, so I've been asking everyone. :eek:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Well, I not sure how to explane it. Let me thing about how to word it and I'll send you an email.