Imitations

travellingpat

Reaction score
Whose voice can you do? I dont remember if there are any posts like this..I just wanted to see who everyone can sound like...

I can do...
Marvin Suggs
An ok Kermit
Pepe
A very good Beaker :eek:
The Swedish Chef
Philo and Gunge
Penguins
Statler
An ok Sal Manilla...
uhhh..yeah

So what about you?

Travelling PAt

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I cant personally do any myslef, but my dad does a great elmo and swedish chef if that counts.

then again, being a girl I have limited voice ranges I can hit.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
good ones
miss piggy, pepe, bobo, phil van nueter, sweetums, dr. teeth, rowlf, janice,
animal, Zoot, Bunson, taminilla, Ernie, traveling mat, swedish chef, george, jr. gorg, cookie monster, beaureguard, elmo, Hilda, the trash heap, amazing mumferd, snobby kermit, yep yep aliens, evil gypsy from muppet show, wayne, uncle deadly, link hogthrob, strangepork,guy smiley, wilkens, snuffy, wontkins, the king from frog prince, the count, thog, Leon, digit, waldo
ok ones
fozzie, kermit, waldorf, sam the eagle, beaker, Oscar, bert, grover, grungeta, nigel,
and not so good lol aka I can't do them
statler, gonzo, floyd, crazzy harry, big bird, zoe, the fraggles, harry monster, sherlock hemlock, telly monster, hoots the owl, mildred, wanda, rozzio
ok I'll stop now not to sound like to much of a show off ****...but I can basicly do most of jims characters pretty good...allot better then most of the people doing them now :smile:
I'd love to be given the chance to show my stuff :big_grin:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i've been told i do a pretty good Kermit

superboober

Reaction score
If it's a traditionally Frank Oz character, I'll have it nailed to the T. A Henson character will proably be very close to perfect, just as long as I stay true to that classic Mississippian drawl. I can also do most of the Fraggles, Big Bird, Oscar, Thog, about a halfway decent Scooter, Baby Sinclair, Sherlock Hemlock, Emmet Otter, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and probably a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I can (sort of) do Miss Piggy. My Prairie Dawn imitation is good:smile:

pepestarr

Reaction score
I can do Pepe, Waldorf, Miss Piggy, Dr Teeth, Rowlf, Phil Van Neuter, Sal Minella, Bobo and an ok Scooter and Sam the Eagle

Jon

Reaction score
The good-Kermit,but very Henson....can't do whitmire
Most Oz characters apart from Sam the eagle
Scooter
Sweetums
Uncle Deadly both versions. I mean Jerrys voice for the Twiggy show is noticeably different from deadlys debut on Price.

The Bad-statler
Janice

The ugly-Rowlf-like many men who try this one i always sound like i'm busting for a poo!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
can anyone suggest a muppet for a 14 year old (yay! my bday was today! dont know why its not listed) girl with a somwhat deep voice to try?

I cant do miss piggy. My voice gets too high.