IMDB: Internet Movie Database

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I use the site to find out the titles of obscure movies that my favorite actors may have starred in. One example is 13 Moons with Steve Buscemi and Peter Stormare. I had never heard of that movie until I looked at the list of Buscemi's film credits. I happened to come across it at Hollywood Video and gave it a glance, and now I own it and have it displayed with some of my favorite movies.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I like the BTTF and HP boards on there!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... These are some names I found on www.imdb.com's listing for Sesame Street.
Would appreciate any help you could provide with any or all of the following potential entries.
Please LMK if these should be added to the master Muppet Listing or not.

1 Leon, performed by Richard Hunt from 1985-1987.
2 David, portrayed by David Seisay from 1971-1972.
3 Britomart Warrior Princess, from 2002.
Unsure if this is a Muppet voiced by, or human character portrayed by Linda Ballantyne.
4 The Big Bad Giants.
5 The Devils Advocate. Or should it be "Devil's Advocate"?
6 The Loudest Boomingest Announcer Known to Man #1.
7 Tall Man #1.
8 Tall Man #2.
Unsure if these are Muppet characters voiced by, or human characters portrayed by Lex Lang.
9. Mr. Doo Doo the Clown.
Unsure if this is a Muppet character voiced by, or human character portrayed by Mr. T.
10 Peter Lane.
Unsure if this is a Muppet character voiced by, or human character portrayed by Haley Joel Osmond.
11 Little Girl from Pete the Dog sketch.
Unsure if this is a Muppet character voiced by, or human character portrayed by Francesca Rizzo.

Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a great holiday weekend.