I'm sorry...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I feel like such an oddball here......it seems that I was just born in 1992 and I never got to see any of the older SS's or TMS or anything.....I feel like such a wannabe... :frown:

superfan

Reaction score
There is absolutely NO reason to apologize!! Regardless of how old we are, we all have different degrees of memory of Muppet related things. And we're always learning from one another. Sometimes, I too, feel the oddball because here I go label myself as Superfan and there's a bunch of others here who know FAR more about this stuff than I do. Should also take into the account that many people here had watched and recorded classic eps of SS from Noggin (a channel I never recieved) so that contributes further to the knowledge.
We're all here for one reason and that's the love and admiration of all things Jim Henson has done. Ask as many questions as you like, tell us about the things you DO remember and how much it meant to you, and before you know it, you'll feel a part of this forum family!
See you on the boards!
:smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
hiya

Never be sorry about what you can't help or change.The forum is just to have fun,discuss and appreciate the creations called muppets.It's not a competition to see who can discuss the most,who's seen the muppets the longest or who collects the mosts posts.Relax,and enjoy your stay at the forum.:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I consider myself a huge fan but I know how you feel, theres so much I dont know about all things henson. We dont need to know everything to be considered a fan though.

Your the lucky one, your a youngster! Sometimes I wish I could start fresh from 13 again and maybe my life would be better if I could forsee the future.

luvtosr

Reaction score
Heck, I barely recall any of the Muppet Show and I've only seen four films and most of Fraggle Rock recently so don't fret yourself.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Your the lucky one, your a youngster! Sometimes I wish I could start fresh from 13 again and maybe my life would be better if I could forsee the future.
Same here Muppetdownunder. I was the same Anythingmuppet. I thought being born 1981 that I would remember alot and I don't because I was still a baby when a bunch of stuff came out in the 80's. All I can remember seeing is Emmett Otter speical that came on HBO and Nick and other channels. I love it here and so will you. I hadn't even seen any of the first season of the Muppet Show and I thought I never was going to get to and then they came out with it. I was so glad. Even those some were cut I still was like I don't care. But like everyone has said ask as many questions you need to. We'll be here to help you out.

F

furryredmonster

Actually, I really do not know ANY thing about the muppets!! I can not tell you who is the voice for this, when this aired, when anything happened!!

All my knowlege on the muppets is only on Elmo :smile: Like I know that Elmo's fav food is pizza and Elmos worst food is brussel sprouts. I know Elmo is 3 1/2. Kevin Clash does the puppeteering for Elmo. Wow, I kinda went overboard :frown:

The point is.... you are not alone :smile: