I'm so excited - the reason for my absence!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aw, Sweetie, I don't have to the words to say how sorry I am. I HATE watching people I care a lot about get hurt, and if I could do ANYTHING to help ease the pain, trust me, I would. I'm going to tell you what I tell all my friends, especially a girl that "adopted" me as her "Mommy": "Just remember this about any man who makes who cry so hard THAT everything aches: If he hurts you that badly, then he's not worth your time." And then, to make them laugh, (and I hope it does the same for you): "He is, however worth the time of me and my BASEBALL BAT."
In short, I'm here for ya. *Hugs*

Beth C

Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank everyone for their support. I really appreciate it. I loved all the hugs.

Second of all, we are still talking to each other.

It seems that he was trying to do something that didn't quite work the way he wanted it to. He was trying to break it off and be the 'bad guy' in the situation.

It didn't work. He contacted me the very next day and apologized for hours. And hours. He was even more miserable than I was.

Well, I'm going to give him one last chance. We set some ground rules this time... He will have to follow them if he wants a chance with me.

More will be posted in my journal over the next day or so.

This time I'm going to be very careful, until I see those divorce papers. :wink:

~Beth C

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good luck hon, I really hope it goes well for you. Just remember we're here if you need us!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Did he say he was getting a divorce? I agree that you shouldn't make any plans without the papers, but it is deffinately a step in the right direction if he mentioned it.

Beth C

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Did he say he was getting a divorce? I agree that you shouldn't make any plans without the papers, but it is deffinately a step in the right direction if he mentioned it.
Yes. He's ready to leave now, but he's still stuck in classes for one more semester. :frown:

We are taking this very slowly now. One blowup was enough. I'm always anxious to jump, and this time I have to hold myself back.

Still, it's a step in the right direction.

~Beth C