That Announcer
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2005
- Messages
- 1,791
- Reaction score
- 8
Well, in two hours I leave for Boston. There's an upside and a downside to this. The upside being that I get to go to Massachusetts, a state I've never been to (except for a quick stop overnight in a motel in Franklin on my way to Florida). The downside? The Hampton that I'm staying at will probably not have a computer, so I'll be away from MC for awhile!
Oh well, I guess I'll try to make up for lost posting time the second I get home.
See y'all next Thursday,
TA
Oh well, I guess I'll try to make up for lost posting time the second I get home.See y'all next Thursday,
TA
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
Have loads of fun!
