I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
That's right, everybody-I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!! (Just when you thought it was SAFE to go back to the forums.....)
Where did I go, you ask? Actually, I've been home all this time, but I've beren EXTREMELY busy-helpin' w/my sister's wedding!!!! (I was the maid of honor.) The wedding itself was BEAUTIFUL, as was my sister!!! (And ME, may I add!!! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: ) And it was only MILDLY insane preparing for it, too!!!!!
I'm just SOOO very glad it's over, though! It wasn't even MY wedding, and at times I felt the stress would kill me!!!! (I'll tell yall more a/b it later!

Anyhoo, hide your muffins & penguins-I'm back, & with a vengeance!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
.... You were gone?

:big_grin:

Welcome back, Manda! with a :-D not a D.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
.... You were gone?
:eek: You didn't NOTICE???? I'm HURT!!!! :cry:

Just kidding! ....I was only gone for a full week, but I haven't been able to get on that much, lately anyway, so I'm not suprised you didn't notice!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I WAS KIDDING!

Come on! I noticed you were missing. I said to myself, "Hey, I think I noticed Manda was missing."

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who's Manda?

Just playin!! Welcome home, prodigal bridesmaid person.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

Come on! I noticed you were missing. I said to myself, "Hey, I think I noticed Manda was missing."
Uh-huh. :rolleyes: .....S'OK, like I said, I haven't been around all that much, anyways. But, I'm glad to be back! I missed yall!!! At least.....MOST of yall!!! :wink: