If you could bring back lost/forgotten characters which ones would you choose ?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
If you could bring back lost/forgotten characters which ones would you choose ?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's the thing about the loads and loads of characters: they do not need them any more. Back in the day, 130 hours was a lot to do and the more popular characters were done by people who wouldn't around very often. That's where the likes of Dr. Nobel Price, Chicago the Lion, Betty Lou, etc. come from - they need material and can't use Grover or Ernie when they want.

Now that the long-standing popular characetrs have more availible performers, they can be around more (though E&B are still not around enough). And especially now that the show is shorter and more story-focused, there's no place for random inserts involving people like Colambo or Harvey Kneeslapper.

In little outside projects and videos, I'm fine with seeing Sherlock or Mumford turn up. Maybe a cameo in the background on the show itself.

Reaction score
Lulu. I think she had potential to become more than a minor/background character.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Honestly, I just have to agree with Oscarfan on this whole bringing back characters ordeal. I would just be satisfied seeing someone like Mumford or Sherlock Hemlock in a YouTube video or a cameo as a show.

Also, I doubt they would ever bring back a lot of these characters to be main staples.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I side with Oscarfan on this. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see retired characters appear on the show again. But with the many factors that go against it, it’s probably never going to happen to the capacity you want it to.