If YOU could ask Kermit one question, what would it be?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'd ask: why miss piggy? you can have anyone you wanted

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
:big_grin: About the question of the things in your arms. I record the biyoghpy on Sesame Street or Jim Henson which it was for but theres a secne where a bunch of puppets are saying Big ones to little ones. And Rowlf come up to The old Kermit and say and this are somthing I forgot what he said but he grabs the rod and shakes them but Kermit gets mad Forgot something else they said I didn't add was Rowlf says you can't pick up anything with these and then grabs them but Kermit then says I can do this and bites Rowlfs ear. It was so funny. I thought I would let you know that. Bye See yo u later.:smile:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Erine81981,
Yes! I saw that Sesame Street Special! :smile: Very funny! I have that on tape somewhere.............

Jake

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, those MIGHT have been clips from 1970's "The Muppets on Puppets." Hopefully I'll actually see it one day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kermit, I realize you don't have MUCH pull at JHC right now, but can't you get me hired on as a puppeteer??

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Here's one, Kermit. We've met all your friends in the Muppet THeatre, on Sesame Street, in Fraggle Rock, and everywhere else. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THEM?!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
what about.....who taught you to play the banjo...do they have classes in the swamp?

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Why does Sarah not realize when she sets herself up for such abuse?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Why does Sarah not realize when she sets herself up for such abuse?
i dislike you sometimes...but ya know what....that's what makes us great friends

Sarah

we are friends.....:wink: